art by deedee comics

Welcome to my homepage. Here you'll find some of my random works falling off the hand from either a profesionel gig or from my sparetime fun..

Monday, December 01, 2014

Ekko shortlist nomination


"Et børnehjem" has been nominated to an award.
After 13 weeks on the danish film magazine Ekko's short list (3 weeks as no. 1, yay) it
has reached maximum level, which was to be nominated for best animated short.
 I'm very honored as I didn't think or intent it to come this far.   

 




So the show has been held. It was awesome to participate among such great talents and actually be
a part of it all.
However, I didn't win the big price for best animation. It went to some fellow school mates 
from my old school The animation workshop with their final schoolproject "Bjorn", which is also 
an awesome movie. Congratz :)

A link to the hole sherade, in danish, however:

And an article about how my movie is used for the kids in school to reflect about
old days and how children were brought up (also in danish):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home